Parsec for client library developers
This section offers the information needed for building Parsec client libraries. The topics covered are:
- API overview - overview of the API and the design principles behind it
- Wire protocol - detailed description of the representation and meaning of data communicated between the client and service
- Status codes - comprehensive list of response codes returned by the service and their meaning
- Writing a new client library - hints and tips for getting started with developing a new client library
- Operations - structured description of all Parsec operations; this subsection provides the official documentation for the API
Copyright 2019 Contributors to the Parsec project.